Find Yourself Here.
Eggers Executive Search (EES) is a national leader within the Financial Services Executive Search business. We help our Financial Services (Banking) clients meet their goals with our executive search and recruiting services. We offer search and recruiting services from some of the largest banks in the world to local community banks. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic working environment where trust and integrity are paramount.
Vice President, Executive Search Consultant
The Executive Search Consultant will be responsible for independently leading a high-touch and world-class end-to-end executive recruitment and search process for all Senior level executive searches.
- Manage and oversee a high-touch cradle-to-grave recruiting process that includes research, sourcing, assessment, offer negotiation, closing and onboarding oversight
- Meet or exceed recruiting goals while proactively building a diverse pipeline of top talent
- Sourcing qualified candidates for open roles and maintaining a pipeline via market mapping, conducting research and leveraging additional recruiting toolsHeavy emphasis on creative direct sourcing of Financial Services talent
- Heavy emphasis on creative direct sourcing of Financial Services talentManaging existing Human Resources relationships
- Managing existing Human Resources relationships
- Providing consultative support to senior business partners, sharing relevant market insights and competitive intelligence
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets
- Partnering with HR and Hiring Executives to support critical succession planning needs
- Responsible for timely production and delivery of search progress reports
- Regular update meetings and frequent communication throughout the recruitment process
- Share manager/stakeholder feedback and appropriately disposition all relevant parties
- Ensure CRM database is updated to reflect all contact with target candidates and client stakeholders
- 12+ years (or commensurate track record) of executive level recruiting and research experience
- Majority of experience should be spent working within a fast past financial services or reputable executive search firm experience – Experience recruiting for Corporate, Commercial, Business and Private Banking executives is strongly preferred
- Proven success with direct sourcing; ability to utilize research resources, networks and cold-calling to deliver candidates
- Communicates with a level of gravitas and sophistication to collaborate with, and influence senior-level candidates, hiring managers and HRTrack record of effectively negotiating and closing senior-level hires; including complex compensation and offer terms
- Track record of effectively negotiating and closing senior-level hires; including complex compensation and offer terms
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to build partnerships with clients and HR
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge, sensitive deadlines and competing priorities
- Strong project management with ability to manage complex assignments and multiple searches while delivering a high level of customer service
- Commercial and entrepreneurial self-starter
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Undergraduate degree required
Job Application Form
Get to know Eggers Executive Search
The more people know about Eggers Executive Search, the more reasons they find to work with us. It starts with a single contact.