The Office Administrator plays a critical role in our firm reaching our goal of helping others achieve their professional goals. The Office Administrator will work independently to organize and manage a wide range of administrative support activities.
- Strong organization ability, detail oriented
- An ability to quickly form and maintain a positive, productive relationship with recruiters and their clients.
- Strong technology skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and follow through
- High standard of professionalism, ethics, confidentiality, and integrity
- (REQUIRED) High school diploma
- (OPTIONAL) Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree
- (PREFERRED) Microsoft Office, General CRM, or Adobe skills
- Willingness to successfully complete standard background screening and drug test
Email Us At NathanN@EggersEsearch.com
It takes more than a business-networking site to start the conversation.
Contact Eggers Executive Search to learn more about our services, our process, our record of performance—and what it can do for you!